Jane Reid donated 2018-12-01 09:03:45 -0800
Jane Reid donated 2017-07-26 09:37:31 -0700
Howe Sound is world renowned for its wild natural beauty, recreational opportunities, and the vibrant communities we call home. We love it here, and we know you do too.
That is why we are standing up to protect Howe Sound from Woodfibre LNG, which threatens to reverse the recent recovery of Howe Sound, increase local air pollution and greenhouse gases, and put our communities at risk from dangerous LNG tankers.
For the last three years, My Sea to Sky volunteers have been here, carefully watching each move by Woodfibre LNG, and mobilizing our community to take action at critical moments. We need your support to take it to the next level. Your generous donation will help us to:
- engage with provincial and federal politicians to influence policy and regulations
- pursue possible legal avenues
- continue educating people in Vancouver, Victoria, and around Howe Sound about Woodfibre LNG
- mobilize our community of 6,000+ people to take action at critical moments
- keep you up-to-date every step of the way.
Other ways to donate:
To make a monthly donation, click the link above, or if you prefer, you can login to PayPal directly and send your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To donate by Interac e-Transfer, send your donation to email@example.com. Note: please also email us the answer to your Interac e-Transfer security question.
Donate by Mail
To donate by cheque, please send a cheque payable to “My Sea to Sky” to:
My Sea to Sky
PO Box 2668
Please include a note with your cheque so we know who it's from.
Donate via Vancity or Squamish Savings
If you bank with Vancity Credit Union or Squamish Savings you can send a donation instantly, for free.
- Log into your Vancity/Squamish Savings online banking
- Click “Transfer Money” on left menu bar
- Fill out required fields and choose amount
- If you would like to make it a monthly donation, select “Recurring Transfer”
- Select Account: “Another Member”
- Add Relationship # 81392894 (My Sea to Sky's account number)
- Click “Continue”
- Select Account: “Business Chequing” (formerly called “Community Service Account”)
- Memo: Make sure you add your name so we know who the donation is from
- Click “Continue”
- Double check details and click “Confirm”
About My Sea to Sky
My Sea to Sky is a registered non-profit, but to ensure our community's advocacy can be as effective as possible, we are not a charity, and donations are not eligible for a tax credit. We are incredibly proud and grateful to say that we rely on the My Sea to Sky community for small donations that provide the majority of our funding. Since our launch in 2014, we have been funded through personal savings, family and friends; and powered by the passion of our volunteers. Your generous contribution will help us to run our critical campaigns to protect Howe Sound. Every dollar helps.Donate
Sign up to receive updates about events and key actions you can take to help us stop this LNG experiment in Howe Sound.Sign up