Thanks to pressure applied by My Sea to Sky and Concerned Citizens Bowen, Pamela Goldsmith-Jones, M.P., has set up three community meetings to help gather public comments. We need to fill these venues to overflowing. Bring your friends and your kids!
We're organizing a fun photo action just before the town hall in Squamish on Saturday that we will film and send to Ottawa. Come out early and join us!
- 12:30pm Assemble on the playing field next to Howe Sound Secondary School. Bring your umbrella and wear warm clothes.
- 12:45pm Join us in a fun photo action to tell our Federal Government that we say NO to Woodfibre LNG.
- 1:00pm Start of Squamish Town Hall in the Eagle Eye Theatre.
- 2:30pm End of Squamish Town Hall.
- February 27, 2016 at 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Eagle Eye Theatre
38430 Buckley Ave
Squamish, BC V8B 0A1
Google map and directions
- 164 people are going