My Sea to Sky is presenting three Know Your Rights workshops in partnership with the BC Civil Liberties Association.
In these FREE evening workshops you will learn:
- What are your rights to freedom of expression in the context of protests and demonstrations?
- What are your rights when interacting with police in the context of protests and demonstrations?
- What is an injunction and what is contempt of court?
- What are the potential consequences of civil disobedience?
My Sea to Sky feels strongly that non-violent protests and peaceful demonstrations can garner the attention we need on critical issues facing our children and our community. We want to make sure you are equipped and informed should you choose to organize or join an action. This workshop is organized for supporters of My Sea to Sky.
- April 10, 2019 at 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Bowen Island, BC V0N 1G1
Google map and directions
- 14 people are going