Hosted by My Sea to Sky
It's been a big year! We have achieved so much together thanks to you and our committed and passionate volunteers and partner organizations.
We'd like to celebrate with you and spend an afternoon relaxing, enjoying the sunshine, and getting to know each other better. Everyone welcome!
Please join us at the far end of Alice Lake (see the map) from 12-3pm this Saturday 6th June for a BBQ potluck.
- Bring your family
- Bring something to barbeque (meat or veggies)
- Bring a dish to share (salads/appies/desserts)
- Bring your own reusable plates, cups, and cutlery
- Bring a blanket, hats, sunscreen, swimsuits etc.
It looks like it'll be a sunny 30+ degrees! Perfect lake weather!
If you have a portable BBQ you can bring please let us know in the comments below. We're also organizing for folks to carpool so if you have room in your car or would like a ride, please also comment below.
- June 06, 2015 at 12pm – 3pm
Alice Lake Provincial Park
Brackendale, BC V0N 1H0
Google map and directions
- 27 people are going